Quotes - Till 8th July 2017

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” ~Mark Twain

“I can’t begin to tell you the things I discovered while I was looking for something else.”
- Shelby Foote

“It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.” -Epictetus, Discourses, Book II, ch. 17

“First law of Bad Management: If something isn’t working, do more of it.” — Tom DeMarco

“Anyone who isn’t embarrassed by who they were last year probably isn’t learning enough.” — Alain de Botton

“We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can see plenty there that needs to be done.” — Alan Turing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian style Ketogenic diet

Why men can't compare two girls seen at different times

Do we really understand how Carbohydrates affect our health?